Saturday, October 22, 2011

Down the memory lane...

Dear Sakshi,
    Many a time when u just wish to be alone u end up being in the midst of a loud crowd,and at times when u yearn for some company, u end up alone without a soul around to be ur friend.. Life these days are more like a winding steep journey with lots of twists and turns along the way, so much that u end up feeling dizzy..:-) I seriously mean to be regular in writing my blog, but it hardly works out...Being a mom is a 24/7 round the clock job, and then on top of that u have to come across as the perfect in control woman of the modern day, keeping everything in perfect balance...what the hell!!!! Well hats off to those women who actually manage to do that..and I would ask them,"Have u never ever felt like giving up,letting go,or just scream out in impatience?" No? Aww well how do guys do it then? Sigh!!! I am going through a transitional period, where u know u have to do certain things but end up feeling bad about them in the long run..Feeling a bit introspective and stupid at the same time...and this my friends, is a trait that is mine alone...lol!!! Ooook enough of the bogey talk,it actually gets scary when u do get introspective...A lot of things contribute towards shaping u as the individual u are and ur school and college life stands out as the two most important influential phases in ur life..Ofcourse with the advent of Orkut, Facebook and Twitter , its not too difficult to still keep in touch with ur best mates' . For me, school life was the best!!! it was beautiful! u were happy and sad, angry and frustrated, scared and brave,adventurous and foolish and much much more...U learn to be independent and creative and at the same time u get to have so much fun, u commit mistakes,get punished but it all comes with a certain sort of glum happiness,its a feeling of fullness of content that, here is where u belong....and teachers and frndsss wow!!! they were the best part! U make some,break some ,love some, hate some and in the end when u realize ur going away leaving an era of happiness behind, u end up forgetting all those hassles and trifle arguments and feel for each of those teacher and pal of urs, irrespective of like or dislike,of love or hate...u understand that u were all a huge family and that ultimately nothing does matter except that all of us spend some quality years together and each of us have learned something good from each other and that takes us over to college...So here's me thanking all those wonderful people who moulded me,who loved me,cared for me and who absolutely didn't like me lol! Our culture holds a lot of meaning and respect for our gurus/teachers and for me in school, in our Holy Angels' Convent, we had some of the best teachers in the world, who were our building blocks in our formative years...Thank u dear teachers for making me the person I am today...Hope our children too will also have such amazing faculty to guide them through, in their life...
                College!!! How do I put it...after school, it was like a whole new world out there...was a bit scared, but once I stepped into it , whoa!!! I was swept through 5 years of fun,new experiences,culture shocks, bold decisions, independence and again some amazing teachers and friends and seniors...I remember each of them now....Each person had a role in my life to improve me...and that made me a person bolder and stronger...I may be bad in math and gk, and really dumb as to certain practicalities in life , but I am what I am...a stronger person, rich with the experiences i gained,and each time I feel disheartened I close my eyes and think as to how I would have solved my issues were I in school or college, and out jumps the long forgotten words of a friend or a teacher and I immediately feel better...and hence I too inspired by my teachers, want to take up that noble profession and be atleast half as good as my teachers, so that years later someone else would think of me and smile!!!! Luv u all!!!

No comments: